Samsung Galaxy A13 is an upcoming cell phone with Android 11 OS, 6.5 IPS LCD FHD Display, 5G Network, 5000mAh battery, 25W fast charging, Octa-Core, 2.3GHz, MediaTek Dimensity 700 Chipset, 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, Quad Rear Camera, Rear 50MP, Front 16MP Main Sensor, FHD Video Recording, USB 2.0, side-mounted fingerprint, and Gorilla Glass Protection on the front.
Samsung Galaxy A13 5G Review
Samsung is ready to launch the new Samsung Galaxy A13 5G. The Samsung Galaxy A13 5G is expected to run the Android v11 operating system and can accommodate a decent 5000mAh battery, and supports 18W fast charging allowing you to enjoy gaming, listening to songs, watching movies, and doing other tasks for longer periods without worrying about battery drain.
On the camera front, Samsung’s smartphone is rumored to feature a single camera setup on the back. There is a 48MP + 5MP + 5MP + 2MP camera to help you click lifelike pictures. From the front, the Samsung Galaxy A13 5G is expected to sport an 8MP front camera for clicking selfies.
The rear camera provides video and image capture in 4K resolution and other features such as Night Cape Mode, Panorama Mode, 1080P@30fps / 730P@30fps Slow Motion. Auto flash, face detection, digital zoom, and common functions to focus by touch.
HDR (High Dynamic Range Mode) shooting function, continuous shooting. The front camera uses HD images, portrait mode, shooting video, and HDR photos.
The Samsung Galaxy A13 5G has a 6.5-inch (16.51 cm) display with 720 x 1560 pixels so you can watch movies or play games.
The Samsung Galaxy A13 5G will also power the Octa-core (2×2.0GHz Kryo 460 and 6×1.8GHz Kryo 460), so you can enjoy the smooth performance while accessing multiple apps.
Mobile will also be available in a variety of storage options after launch. This availability makes it easy to store local files, videos, photos, movies, songs, and other items without worrying about space constraints.
Various connectivity options for Samsung Galaxy A13 5G include WiFi – Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth – Yes, v5.0, and 5G supported by the device 4G, 3G, 2G. SIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano, and other connectivity features.
Samsung A31 specification
- Available on 6.5″ FHD+ screen.
- Phone screen Corning Gorilla glass protection and rear aluminum frame.
- You will get the best build quality from this smartphone.
- Large capacity battery with 5000mah LI-PO 18W fast charging.
- MediaTek Helio P35 processor is available on this phone.
- Rear quad-camera configurable 64MP + 5MP + 2MP + 2MP.
- Front 8-megapixel selfie camera available.
- You can use the One UI experience on this phone.
- 4G capable processors are available in this smartphone.
- Megaphone is available for this phone.
- Available 3.5mm audio jack and available microSDXC (dedicated slot).
Samsung Galaxy A13 5G release date
Samsung galaxy a13 release date according to gsmarena there is no official confirmation news for the Samsung smartphone Galaxy A13 5G. The upcoming Samsung phone Galaxy A13 will be released on December 30, 2021 (Expected according to Vokeme). Releases may be delayed due to feature updates or company issues.
Samsung Galaxy A13 5G Price
Samsung authorities do not officially say anything about the price. As far as we can learn, the price of this Samsung Galaxy A13 smartphone can start at $446.
Country-wise expected Price list:
- Samsung Galaxy A13 Price in the USA $290.
- Samsung Galaxy A13 Pro Price in the UK 213.28 Pound.
- Samsung Galaxy A13 5G Price in Nigeria 118,972.50 NGN.
- Samsung Galaxy A13 5G Price in Mexico 5,953.17 MXN.
- Samsung Galaxy A13 Price in Canada 364.98 CAD.
- Samsung Galaxy A13 Pro 5G Price in Russia 20,956.53 RUB.
- Samsung Galaxy A13 Pro Price in Euro Country 250.69 Euro.
- Samsung Galaxy A13 Price in the Australia 611.49 397.60 Australian Dollar.