Wisephone 2 makes the vision of people-centred, healthy technology a reality. WiseOS and its collection of carefully selected tools embrace a fundamentally new concept.
Techless is selling Wisephone II for a fee with a Techless subscription that allows you to use all the features of WiseOS.
- 1 Wise Phone 2 Specification
- 2 Wisephone 2 Release Date
- 3 Wise Phone 2 Review
- 4 Features of Techless Wisephone 2
- 5 Conclusion
- 6 FAQs
Wise Phone 2 Specification
- It comes with a full 6.5-inches large HD display with 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Mediatek P70 processor
- With a 64MP primary triple camera with 2MP macro, 8MP wide-angle, and 13MP front camera (selfie) for high-quality photos and videos
- Beautiful design with premium glass and aluminium construction
- 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage to keep your things safe with expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD
- USB-C for fast charging
- With a 4100mAh of long-lasting battery
- WiseOS operating system
- Wifi (no browser) and Bluetooth connectivity
Wisephone 2 Release Date
We expect Wisephone 2 to be released and ship in March 2024. Keep in mind that pre-orders are fully refundable until the Wisephone II ships.
Wise phone II Price
The Wise Phone 2 is currently a pre-order price of $349 but will move to $399 once they start shipping. Take advantage of the early sales on the Techless website.
You can save up to $25 more if you order your phone now.
Wise Phone 2 Review
Wise Phone 2 is a new phone that fulfils its original mission of giving you back your life. Capture incredible detail with the all-new 64MP primary camera.
Listen to your favourite with the new music app with 128GB of storage music. With Mediatek P70 processor, use the map to find where you need to go.
All this in a package that boasts a 4100mAh extended battery life and a promise that they will never sell or spy on your data. For fast charging, there is a USB-C charging port.
Features of Techless Wisephone 2
- Minimalist design: A simple interface with no distractions, no social media apps, and no web browser.
- Focus on the essential tools: phone calls, text messaging, maps, music player, camera, and a limited, curated selection of apps.
- E-ink display: Gentle on the eyes and reduces blue light exposure.
- Monotone colour scheme: further reduces distraction and eye strain.
- Parental Controls: Manage your children’s use and access to apps.
- Subscription-based OS: Provides access to new features and updates over time.
What is the difference between Wisephone 1 and Wisephone 2 phones?
They have packed everything we know and love about Wisephone into a new hardware platform. Wisephone II represents a fundamental change from a minimalist phone to a healthy phone.
Wisephone II has a 64MP main, 2MP macro, and 8MP wide angle. Everything about the Wisephone II camera is upgraded over the Wisephone, delivering higher resolution photos and videos.
Wise Phone 2 may be a good option if you’re looking to escape the digital world and focus on what’s important. But if you need a phone with all the features and access to all the latest apps, you might be better off sticking with a traditional smartphone.
Why does Wisephone II have a monthly subscription?
Wisephone II’s monthly subscription is part of Techless’ disruptive approach to the attention economy. Unlike other phones heavily subsidized by carriers, advertising, and application stores, they decided to charge less for the premium phones themselves and offer subscriptions to the services provided by WiseOS.
Starting at $25 per month, this subscription includes Techless carrier plans, ensuring a stable and optimal experience for all Wisephone users.
This approach allows us to respect your interests by avoiding traditional revenue models that compromise the user experience.
Is cellular service included in my monthly subscription?
Yes, Wisephone II’s monthly subscription includes cellular service. We’re excited to offer exclusive bundled cellular/subscription plans starting at $25 monthly. This ensures maximum reliability and optimal experience for all Wisephone users.