Screenshot capture has become a core feature of smartphones. See this guide to learn how to take a Screenshot on a BLU phone.
This guide will show you how to use the screen capture feature on Blu Android phones like Blu Vivo Xi+, Blu Dash, Blu Vivo, Blu Studio, Blu Life, Blu Advance, Blu Star, Blu Neo, and newly released phones such as Blu Bold N2, BLU Bold N3, BLU X22 (2024) model, etc.
You’ll find that holding down your blue phone’s home and power buttons doesn’t work. See below how to take a screen capture on a blue phone.
How do you take a screenshot on a BLU Phone in 2024?
- Press and hold power and volume down buttons (some devices with physical keys: home screen button and power button) for about 2-4 seconds to take a screenshot.
- Release the button when you hear the camera sound or confirm that a screenshot has been captured.
- The screenshot will then be saved to the Screenshots folder in the Gallery app.
- Press and hold the power button for 2-4 seconds.
- When a screenshot appears, choose an option.
- Press and hold the power button for 1 second.
- Press and hold both volume-down buttons without releasing the power button for 2 seconds.
Many Blu phones also allow you to take a screenshot by swiping down on the screen with three fingers. Here’s how to enable and use this method:
- Go to Settings > Advanced features.
- Tap “Screenshot Gestures” and toggle it to On.
- To take a screenshot now, place three fingers on the screen and quickly swipe down.
- A three-finger swipe is convenient for quickly taking screenshots on your Blu phone with one hand. Don’t forget to enable gestures in the advanced features settings first.
Note: Some Blu phones have a power button on the top. Some Blu phones use the volume up button instead of the volume down button to take screenshots. All screenshots taken are saved in the Gallery app on Blu Mobile.
You can manage, edit, delete, share, and send screenshots like any other photo taken using the camera on your phone.
Take a Screenshot on a BLU Phone using third-party apps
1. Capture screenshot App
Capturing Screenshots app offers several ways to take screenshots on your Blu phones, including overlay icons, shake, notification tabs, and key combos.
Moreover, the app also provides simple editing tools such as crop, rotate, paintbrush, text, and more. After editing, you can share the screenshot directly through other apps. Overall, it’s a pretty good tool for taking screenshots on BLU phones.
2. Easy screenshot app
Screenshot Easy is another app to take screenshots on your BLU phone. It offers various screenshot modes.
Such as pressing the screenshot key combo, tapping the overlay icon, pressing the notification icon, shaking the phone, pressing the camera hardware button, and long-clicking the search hardware button. However, the app does not offer any image editing options.
How to capture the entire page on a BLU phone?
If you want to take a screenshot by scrolling on a webpage, WhatsApp, Spanchat conversation, or any other application on your BLU smartphone, take a screenshot using the above method.
When you take a screenshot, Capture appears, and the Screenshot menu appears for a few seconds. Bottom. Clicking on the More Capture icon before it disappears will create an edit menu where you can select the point on the screen you want to capture.
BLU Phones screenshot troubleshooting guide
Sometimes, you may have trouble taking or saving screenshots on your Blu phone. Here are some troubleshooting tips:
Screenshots take up space, so make sure your storage isn’t complete. Delete unused apps/files.
Use an antivirus app to check for software bugs preventing screenshot functionality.
Reboot or reset your phone to refresh the operating system.
Update to the latest software version available for your Blu phone model.
If you’re having trouble, follow these tips to get your screenshots working again. If the issue persists, please get in touch with Blu Support.
This post provides a general guide on how to take screenshots on BLU phones. Whether your phone runs Android or Windows, you can find the best method here.
Also, these two apps provide everything you need to take screenshots, including flexible screenshot modes, image editing, uploading, and sharing.