Screenshot capture has become a core feature of smartphones. See this guide to learn how to take a Screenshot on a BLU phone.
This guide will show you how to use the screen capture feature on Blu Android phones like Blu Vivo Xi+, Blu Dash, Blu Vivo, Blu Studio, Blu Life, Blu Advance, Blu Star, Blu Neo, etc.
You’ll find that holding down the home button and power button together on your blue phone doesn’t work. See below how to take a screen capture on a blue phone.
How to Take a Screenshot on a BLU Phone in 2022?
- Press and hold the power button and volume down button (some devices with physical keys: home screen button and power button) for about 2-4 seconds to take a screenshot.
- Release the button when you hear the camera sound or confirm that a screenshot has been captured.
- The screenshot will then be saved to the Screenshots folder in the Gallery app.
- Press and hold the power button for 2-4 seconds.
- When a screenshot appears, choose an option.
- Press and hold the power button for 1 second.
- Without releasing the power button, press and hold both volume down buttons for 2 seconds.
Note: Some Blu devices have a power button on the top. Some Blu phones use the volume up button instead of the volume down button to take screenshots. All screenshots taken are saved in the Gallery app on Blu mobile.
You can manage, edit, delete, share, and send screenshots in the same way as any other photo taken using the camera on your phone.