You can easily unlock your BLU phone without losing data if you forget your password, pattern lock, or PIN. Read all the methods one by one to open your Blu mobile.
We can help you reset your password or pattern lock for free. You can unlock your phone without losing data, such as media files or contacts.
How do you unlock a BLU phone without losing data?
1. Use Google Account Verification (FRP)
- Access the Google Account Verification tool on your computer, laptop, or phone (Here).
- Log in with the Google account linked to your BLU phone.
- Select “Security Device” and follow the instructions to unlock your phone remotely.
2. Using Google Account (Android)
- Tap “Forget Pattern” or a similar option on the lock screen.
- Enter the Google Account credentials associated with your phone.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to reset your screen lock.
3. Unlock BLU Phone Without Losing Data by using third-party software
If your BLU phone is locked and you can’t find a way to unlock it, the Android data recovery tool, Dr Fone, is one of the best tools you can use. Here, we will tell you how to use it.
- Download Dr. Fone’s Software and install it on your computer
- Launch Dr Fone and select Unlock Screen.
- Then, connect your smartphone to your computer and select Unlock Android Screen.
- Select the correct information about your Blu device
- Now select “Device Name,” “Device Model,” and “Brand” from the fields below.
- Boot into download mode
- Now, it’s time to put your device into download mode.
- Please turn off your phone and press and hold the Volume Down, Home, and Power buttons simultaneously until it enters download mode.
- Download the recovery package.
- Once your device enters the download, the recovery package download process will begin. So, wait for the process to complete.
- Remove screen lock
- Once the recovery package has finished downloading, a button will pop up showing “Remove Now.” Don’t worry, click on it, and you can unlock your device without damaging any data on your smartphone.
- Wait for the process to complete, and once it is done, you can enter your Android phone without entering the password.
4. Contact BLU Customer Support
If the above methods do not work, please contact BLU Customer Support for further assistance. They may provide additional instructions or an unlock code, depending on your situation.
Also read, How to Take a Screenshot on a BLU Phone?
Unlocking Blu phones without a password is a common concern for many users. Various methods are available, but it is essential to choose a safe and reliable option to ensure the safety of your data.
Following the steps mentioned in this article, you can unlock your Blu phone without a password and access all its features.